No One Will Ever Be Ready

​Reader, 

Tomorrow is New Year’s Eve and leaving for Ireland in 5 days has not set in for me yet. Between trying to fit in time to see everyone before I leave, working, packing, and trying to enjoy the holiday, I haven’t had time to process my trip yet. 

I have everything I need to go, I just need to pack it all. In a way, my distaste toward packing may be me projecting that I am not ready to leave. However, I know I am. My research on the country is thorough and my documents are all sorted out. My luggage has brand new tags and my shampoo was squeezed into a 3.4 oz. bottle. I’m as ready as I can be! No one will ever be ready to leave everyone and every place they’ve ever known and fly across the ocean to live on your own. 

No one will ever be ready, but I am. 

Ever Yours, 

Gracie 

Comments

Popular Posts