Gearing Up For GO

 Reader, 

   I've just begun my GO Long Preparation Class at Susquehanna University and things are starting to get real. I am starting to research a little about the culture in Ireland. I am starting to have dreams about it. I am starting to think about what and how I can pack. Things are real. 

    It's like this was all something that was always in the future for me but now it is in the present and it's a little daunting. I've never been out of the USA before, let alone by myself. Specifically, I am the most nervous about being without my loved ones like my partner, family, and friends. I have never been so comfortable in myself, with myself, by myself that I did something like this before, with just myself. It's something I'm anxious about, both in a dreadful way and an exciting way. I look forward to learning more about myself during this trip. 

    There is no one in your life you will spend more time with other than yourself. While I look forward to meeting new people and spending time with the culture there, I am the most excited to meet myself. 

Ever Yours, 

Gracie

Comments

Popular Posts